Responsible for carrying out teaching and research duties. Involved in the administration of degree and postgraduate courses as well as responsible for organizing lectures and final year projects quality improvement and tutorials.
- Course coordinator for each semester
- Prepare materials and lessons involving curriculum improvement workshop
- Provide relevant assignments for students that demonstrate learning outcomes in a real industries
- Responsible for the departmental administrative tasks.
- Involved in the setup of exams and the marking of student assessment (laboratory, quizzes, tests, projects) .
- Complete grade books learning assessments and final exam assessments on a timely basis
- Promote Elective Course for Second Year Student with aids of some materials
List of Teaching Courses
- BEE3323: Industrial Automation
- BEE3213: Industrial Control Technology
- BEE4323: Embedded Control Technology
- BEE3323: Industrial Instrumentation
- BEE4343: Process Control
- BEE1313: Instrumentation and Measurements
- BEE2113: Signals and Systems
- BEE3313: Principles of Control Systems
- BEE4712: Engineering Project I
- BEE4724: Engineering Project II
- BEE3333: Integrated Engineering Project
- DEE3313: Principle of Control Systems
- DEE2931: Basic Programmable Logic Controller
- DEE3712: Final Project for Diploma