Ir. Dr. Fahmi B. Samsuri (Associate Professor)
Expertise: Microelectronics, Nanofabrication, Biochip design & fabrication, Bionano materials, Biosensors, RF & Wireless Communication
Google Scholar | Scopus | ResearcherID
Applied Electronics & Computer Engineering Research Cluster,
Faculty of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Universiti Malaysia Pahang,
26600, Pekan, Pahang, Malaysia
1. Ijeomah, G., Samsuri, F., Obite, F. & Zawawi, M. A. “Recent Advances in Chemical Functionalization of Graphene and Sensing Applications”, International Journal of Biomedical Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 2018 (In Press).
2. Ijeomah, G., Samsuri, F., Obite, F., & Zawawi, M. A. “Theoretical Modelling of Charge Transport Properties of Individual Single-Wall Carbon Nanotubes”, International Journal of Engineering and Sciences, 2018 (In Press).
3. Ijeomah, G., Samsuri, F., Obite, F., Zawawi, M. A. “Application of Nanotechnology in Oil and Gas Industry: Towards Enhanced Oil and Gas Recovery”, International Journal of Engineering Technology and Sciences, 2018 (In Press).
4. A.Noora Safrin, F. Samsuri et. al., “A Survey On Skin Cancer Detection Using Skin Temperature Variation Analysis”, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 119, No. 15, Pg. 1199 - 1213, 2018.
5. V. Narayanamurthy, F. Samsuri et. al., “Skin cancer detection using non-invasive techniques”, Journal of The Royal Society of Chemistry, Vol. 8, Pg. 28095-28130, August 2018.
6. V. Narayanamurthy, F. Samsuri et. al., “Pipette Petri Dish Single-Cell Trapping (PP-SCT) in Microfluidic Platforms: A Passive Hydrodynamic Technique”, Journal of Fluids, Vol. 3, Issue 3, Pg. 51, July 2018.
7. Moneer A Faraj, Fahmi Samsuri, Ahmed N AbdAlla, “Hybrid of Eddy Current Probe based on Permanent Magnet and GMR Sensor”, Journal of Telecommunication, Electronic & Computer Engineering, Vol. 10, No. 1-2, Pg. 7 – 11, 2018.
8. V. Narayanamurthy, F. Samsuri et. al., “Microfluidic hydrodynamic trapping for single cell analysis: mechanisms, methods and applications”, Journal of Analytical Methods, Vol. 9, Issue 25, Pg. 3751-3772, May 2017.
9. Moneer A Faraj, Fahmi Samsuri et. al., “Investigate of the Effect of Width Defect on Eddy Current Testing Signals under Different Materials”, Indian Journal of Science & Technology, Vol. 10, No. 2, Pg. 1 – 5, January 2017.
10. Moneer A Faraj, Fahmi Samsuri “Adaptive Neuro-Fuzzy Inference System Model Based on the Width and Depth of the Defect in an Eddy Current Signal”, Journal of Applied Sciences, 7, 668, doi:10.3390/app7070668, 2017.
11. Geoffrey Ijeomah, Fahmi Samsuri, Mohamad Adzhar Md Zawawi, felix Obite “Scaling Challenges and Opportunities in era of Nanoelectronics”, International Journal of Engineering Technology and Sciences
12. Geoffrey Ijeomah, Fahmi Samsuri, Mohamad Adzhar Md Zawawi, Felix Obite “Carbon nanotube-graphene hybrid: Recent synthesis methodologies and applications”, International Journal of Engineering Technology and Sciences (IJETS), Vol. 7 (1). pp. 1-20, 2017.
13. Geoffrey Ijeomah, Fahmi Samsuri, Mohamad Adzhar Md Zawawi “Analytical modelling of sensing performance of carbon nanotubes for gas sensing”, International Journal of Nano and Biomaterials, Vol. 7 (1). DOI: 10.1504/IJNBM.2017.089320, 2017.
14. Geoffrey Ijeomah, Fahmi Samsuri, Mohamad Adzhar Md Zawawi “A Review of Surface Engineering of Graphene for Electrochemical Sensing Applications”, International Journal of Engineering Technology and Sciences (IJETS), Vol. 8 (1). pp. 1-31, 2017.
15. Geoffrey Ijeomah, Fahmi Samsuri, Mohamad Adzhar Md Zawawi “Novel Synthesis and Promising Applications of Graphene Nanostructures”, International Journal of Engineering Technology and Sciences (IJETS), Vol. 8 (1). pp. 1-22, 2017.
16. MA Hasan, Fahmi Samsuri, Kok B Gan “A Novel Approach for Precise Motion Artefact Detection in Photoplethysmograph Signal Processing based on Dark Photocurrent”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Advanced Engineering (IJIRAE), Issue 03, Volume 4, March 2017.
17. MA Hasan, Fahmi Samsuri, Kok B Gan “A Correlation Study on Motion Artifact using Photodiode and Three Axis Accelerometer Signals”, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol 10(7), February 2017.
18. V Narayanamurthy, S Lakshminarayanan, SM Yacin, F Samsuri “Design Optimization and Analysis of Proof Mass Actuation for MEMS Accelerometer: A Simulation Study”, Journal of Circuits, Systems and Computers, Pages 1750095, 2017.
19. MA Hasan, Fahmi Samsuri, Kok B Gan “A Novel Photoplethysmograph Sensor Probe Design for Motion Artifact Detection: A Comparison Study With Three Axis Accelerometer”, Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology Vol. 94, Issue 1, December 2016.
20. Moneer A Faraj, Abdalla AN, Fahmi Samsuri, Rifai Damhuji, Ali Kharudin “Investigate of the Effect of Width Defect on Eddy Current Testing Signals under Different Materials”, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol. 10 (2), Pages 1-5, October 2016.
21. Ramprasath Ramakrishnan, Fahmi Samsuri et al. “Needleless Electrospinning Technology – An Entrepreneurial Perspective”, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol. 9, Issue 15, April 2016.
22. A. M. Humada, M. Hojabri, H. M. Hamada, F. B. Samsuri and M. N. Ahmed “Performance evaluation of two PV technologies (c-Si and CIS) for building integrated photovoltaic based on tropical climate condition: A case study in Malaysia”, Journal of Energy and Buildings, Volume 119, Pages 233-241, 2016.
23. K.K Beh, F. Samsuri, T.P Lee and K. Mohamed “The Fabrication of PDMS Mould for Microelectronics Array Biochip using NIL”, Journal of IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Volume 114, Issue 1, Pages 012026, 2016.
24. V Narayanamurthy, F Samsuri “Perspectives of a Farmer Digital Expert Assistant System”, Journal of Engineering, Technology & Applied Science Research Vol. 6, Issue 2, pp. 972-975, February 2016.
25. AAW Ab Razak, F Samsuri “Active RFID-based Indoor Positioning System (IPS) for industrial environment”, RF and Microwave Conference (RFM), Journal IEEE International, pp 89-91, December 2015.
26. S. Nursyahirah A. Latfi and F. Samsuri “Biochip Development for Biological Cells Manipulation using DEP”, ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Vol. 10, No. 22, December 2015.
27. N. Vigneswaran and Fahmi Samsuri "Bioimprint Replication For Cancer Research Investigations and Its Analysis Using Artificial Neural Network" in International Journal of Artificial Intelligence and Neural Networks – IJAINN Volume 4 : Issue 4 [ISSN 2250 – 3749], 2015.
28. N.Vigneswaran, Fahmi Samsuri, Nithya Kalyani. "Bioimprinting based Scaffold Development for Tissue Engineering Applications" Biomedical and Pharmacology Journal, Volume-08 No: 1, 2015.
29. N.Vigneswaran, Fahmi Bin Samsuri, Nithya Kalyani 2014. "Development of Scaffold for Tissue Engineering Applications using Imprinting" IEEE Xplorer, 978-1-4799-7614-0 2014.
30. N. Vigneswaran, Fahmi Samsuri, Balu Ranganathan and Padmapriya “Recent Advances in Nano Patterning and Nano Imprint Lithography for Biological Applications”, Procedia Engineering Journal, Volume 97, 2014, Pages 1387-1398.
31. A.M. Humada, F. Samsuri, M. Hojabria, M.B. Mohamed, M.H. Sulaiman and T.H. Dakheel “Modeling of photovoltaic solar array under different levels of partial shadow conditions”, Power Electronics and Motion Control Conference and Exposition (PEMC), 2014 16th International , vol., no., pp.461-465, 21-24 Sept. 2014.
32. N.Vigneswaran, Fahmi Bin Samsuri, Balu Ranganathan, Padmapriya 2014. "Recent Advances in Nano Patterning and Nano Imprint Lithography for Biological Applications" Journal of Procedia Engineering, Elsevier GCMM 2014.
33. Sridhathan C. and Fahmi Samsuri (2014) ECG and EEG Monitoring using Power Line Communication, ACEEE Int. Journal on Communication, Vol. 5, No. 1.
34. Sridhathan C. and Fahmi Samsuri (2012) Wavelet Diagnosis of ECG Signals with Kaiser based Noise Diminution, Journal of Biomedical Science & Engineering, Vol. 5, pp. 705-714.
35. Fahmi Samsuri, Maan M. Alkaisi, John J. Evans, Kenny Chitcholtan, John S. Mitchell (2011) Detection of changes in cell membrane structures using the Bioimprint technique, Journal of Microelectronics Engineering, Vol. 88(8), pp. 1871-1874.
36. Fahmi Samsuri, Maan M Alkaisi, John J Evans (2011) Biochip development using nanoimprint lithography (NIL) and metallic thermal evaporation techniques for biological cells manipulation using DEP, IEEE XPLORE Digital Library.
37. Volker Nock, Lynn Murray, Fahmi Samsuri, Maan M. Alkaisi, John J. Evans (2011) Microfluidic arrays for Bioimprint of cancer cells, Journal of Microelectronics Engineering, Vol. 88(8), pp. 1828-1831.
38. Fahmi Samsuri, Maan M. Alkaisi, John S. Mitchell, John J. Evans (2010) Replication of cancer cells using soft lithography Bioimprint technique, Journal of Microelectronics Engineering, Vol. 87(5), pp. 699-703.
39. V. Nock, L. Murray, F. Samsuri, M. M. Alkaisi, J. J. Evans (2010) Microfluidics-assisted photo nanoimprint lithography for the formation of cellular bioimprints, Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology B, Vol. 28, No. 6.
40. Fahmi Samsuri, John S. Mitchell, Maan M. Alkaisi, John J. Evans (2009) Formation of nanoscale Bioimprints of muscle cells using UV-cured spin-coated polymers, Journal of Nanotechnology, Vol. 2009, Article ID 593410, 6 pages.