Ruhaizad Ishak, PhD
Sustainable Energy & Power Electronics Research Cluster,
Faculty of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Universiti Malaysia Pahang,
26600, Pekan, Pahang, Malaysia
email: ruhaizad[at]ump.edu.my, ruhaizad_ishak[at]yahoo.com
Final Year Project
- Modeling a low power voltage doubler.
- Development of a single phase controlled rectifier.
- Human powered led torches.
- Solar powered warning street lamp .
- Energy saving lamp.
- Development of portable solar street lamp .
- Development of temperature controlled nicd battery charger.
- Development of solar fluorescent lamp.
- A study on voltage stability control in distribution systems.
- A study of overcurrent protection in distribution systems.
- Optimal sizing of stand-alone photovoltaic systems for rural electrification in Malaysia.
- Investigating transfer capability with optimal power flow.
- Investigating the relationship between cost of optimal power and network configuration.
- A study on hybrid pv and diesel power generation.
- Harmonic filter placement and sizing using ETAP.
- Haijing (2009-2011) - Electromagnetic coupling of the transient electromagnetic field to secondary cable in substations.
- Ali Abdallah Ali Emhemed (2017- present) - Transmission line overload protection based on maximize line stability index effected by DG penetration.