Mohd Hisyam bin Mohd Ariff
Expertise: Radio Identification System, Antenna Design and Radio Propagation, Electronic System Design, Wireless Communication System, Data Communication System.
Google Scholar | Scopus | Researchgate
Applied Electronics & Computer Engineering Research group,
Faculty of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Universiti Malaysia Pahang,
26600, Pekan, Pahang, Malaysia
- Efficiency of various multiple-antenna schemes.
- Parameters related to antennas (examples might include pattern, beam width, gain, distance from an antenna or array at which far field conditions apply, spacing, beam forming, tilt, and sectorization) and analyze the effects of these parameters on coverage and capacity.
- System design to eliminate coverage holes and to optimize capacity/coverage.
- Path loss analysis on the received signal strength in various signal propagation environments.
Radio Frequency Identification
- RFID tag design.
- RFID reader design.
- RFID anti collision algorithm.
- Design highly complex microwave engineering and backhaul network.
- Design, development and optimization for microwave network.
- SNMP traffic aggregation between radio terminals and OEMs to Element Managers.
- Project Title: A Fundamental Study on the Circular polarization Antenna for RFID UHF Reader.Amount: RM 29,000
- Project Title: Development of Weather Change Analyzer (WCA) for Dragon Fruit Farming Using Reliable Wireless Transfer Protocol. Amount:RM 30,000
- Project Title:Development of Mobile Phone Qibla and Prayer Time Finder Using External Global Positional System (GPS) and Digital Compass System. Amount:RM 37,000
- Project Title: An Improvement of Controller of Switch Reluctance Motor. Amount:RM 29,500